How Our Network Works
Police resources are limited. They cannot roll a car every time a report is called in and they do not tell us what is happening as it happens. So, we will keep each other informed through our Network.
Basically… The idea is to keep the Network in the loop on what is going on as it happens. If there is a crime, we want the police involved.
If you see anything suspicious:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information will be passed on to our Network
If there is an emergency or you see a crime:
- Call 911
- Then, email email@example.com
- Always let our Network know
If you have details and descriptions that will help the police (especially pictures or videos)
- Report these to: www.alertcommunity.com
Alert Community is a permanent record of community reports that is used and seen only by the police. It helps with their investigations.